Welcome to my Mercy Ship Adventure.
Please feel free to read about my journey and post a comment!

If you have your own web page you can post my Wave of Mercy Sprout on your page too! Just click the share button in the bottom right corner of my sprout. Thanks so much.

Friday, May 16, 2008

Cabin #3414

Well today I got my MUCH awaited visa info from the Mercy Ships and my cabin assignment! I guess this is really happening. I cannot believe after all this time it is finally here. I was talking with my friend Tracy tonight and it seems I am already sad that I am only going for such a short time. I am considered "short term crew" and I am a little sad about that. I know once I get there I will want to stay longer. However, Tracy is so great in reminding me - this is a fact finding mission. This is my experiment in all things Mercy Ship. My hope is that I will LOVE it and want to go back as soon as possible! SO, these are my baby steps on the journey and I have never been so excited to take these steps!!

3 comments:

Angie Fadely said...

Jen,

My name is Angie and I oversee recruiting at the Mercy Ships office in Texas. Just wanted to say we are excited for you and know you are going love it. Keep us posted and let us know if there is anything we can do to make your trip a wonderful one!! :-)

Jaison J. Raju said...

However short, I know it will be an awesome 3 months!!

Have fun fact finding!!

Tracy said...

Jen - Cabin 3414 is going to be a place full of JOY! I can't wait to hear about all the in's-n'out's!

Tracy