Welcome to my Mercy Ship Adventure.
Please feel free to read about my journey and post a comment!

If you have your own web page you can post my Wave of Mercy Sprout on your page too! Just click the share button in the bottom right corner of my sprout. Thanks so much.

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Here We Go!!!!!

Well Everyone,
Here we go! No one is more surprised or amazed that the ticker-thing on this blog says ZERO,-0- than me! I cannot believe how time flies. This past week I have been SO busy. Thank you to everyone that has had a hand in getting me on my way. Truly I would not be going without your help - which is why I say "here WE go" because I take all of you with me. I am heading to bed but wanted to just say goodbye for a short time. I will be traveling tomorrow afternoon thru Chicago, Brussels, and then on to LIBERIA!!! I will get to board the Africa Mercy sometime on Sunday evening. I will post on the blog as soon as I get settled and find my way.

As I prepare to head out I ask just one more thing - that you continue to pray for me! Pray that travel is as smoothe as travel can be, pray that I find my way, pray that I stay healthy.

I think I have probably said the word gratitude in almost every post. But, I cannot say it enough - I am filled with gratitude for EVERYONE that has supported me. Thank you for helping make my dream come true. Thank you for choosing to join me on this journey. I look forward to the adventure that awaits me. I am honored that God would allow me to be a part of His work. Thank you for joining me in this as well! Talk to you soon!

No comments: