Welcome to my Mercy Ship Adventure.
Please feel free to read about my journey and post a comment!

If you have your own web page you can post my Wave of Mercy Sprout on your page too! Just click the share button in the bottom right corner of my sprout. Thanks so much.

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Thank you Beaumont Home Care

Well, God is so good and faithful...I am filled to overflowing with gratitude!! A huge thank you to my place of employment - Beaumont Home Care for your incredible support and encouragement. Yesterday my co-workers sent me off with a wonderful brunch and prayer time. Thank you chaplain Dennis Cole for your beautiful prayer. Thank you to all of my precious co-workers for rallying around me and supporting me. For praying for me, for encouraging me. Thank you for the VERY generous contribution to my Mercy Ship fund. All of your well wishes are appreciated. I will miss you all in the next few months - but I will be back soon. Each of you have played a part in getting me to Africa - thank you for sending me and I pray I represent you well.

So, my time of preparation is rapidly coming to an end and very soon I will get on a plane. I am spending these last days wrapping up final preparations and taking care of as many details as I can. I am heading to Grand Rapids this weekend - to say goodbye to my beloved West side friends. Also looking forward to a little rest and relaxation before I head out. Next week I am planning on final packing and spending time with my family - especially out on the lake fishing with my dad.

No comments: