Welcome to my Mercy Ship Adventure.
Please feel free to read about my journey and post a comment!

If you have your own web page you can post my Wave of Mercy Sprout on your page too! Just click the share button in the bottom right corner of my sprout. Thanks so much.

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Leaving

Tomorrow I have to leave Africa. That is all there is to say. I hope I will get to come back soon, but for now I have to go. I am definitely sad to be leaving, but so grateful I even got to come. I have been busy this week so I haven't had too much time to even think about leaving. Today I spent the day packing and spent time with some of my most cherished friends here - Kat and Wendy. Tonight we are having a dance party on the dock for my goodbye party. I am glad that God provides- that even here in Africa I have found friends that love to dance!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have no doubt that God will send you back to Africa sooner than later.

Anonymous said...

Parting is such sweet sorrow. The grief you will feel is very real. And the joy of returning home does blunt it, but be sure to let it run it course. I absolutely believe you will return to Africa! Your note brought me to tears. I know the feeling.

Cannot wait to see you, to hug you, to look at you, to hear your stories.

See you soon my Buddy,
Lasagna Girl