Welcome to my Mercy Ship Adventure.
Please feel free to read about my journey and post a comment!

If you have your own web page you can post my Wave of Mercy Sprout on your page too! Just click the share button in the bottom right corner of my sprout. Thanks so much.

Thursday, July 3, 2008

On the Streets of Monrovia

Here are a few pictures of Monrovia that give you an idea of what I see when I walk past the gates of the shipyard here. It is difficult to take pictures, but I will try my best to get some to give you a really good idea of the city. For now, here are a few...


This is a typical "store". When I say I am going to the market, or to the tailor - this is very similar to what it looks like.



And this is a typical street scene. Yellow taxis overcrowd the roads, and people selling things out of wheel-barrels are the usual.


Hand painted billboards are very common as well, usually with a public service message.

No comments: