Welcome to my Mercy Ship Adventure.
Please feel free to read about my journey and post a comment!

If you have your own web page you can post my Wave of Mercy Sprout on your page too! Just click the share button in the bottom right corner of my sprout. Thanks so much.

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Pictures...finally

 
Well, today I have the whole day off so I was able to finally get some pictures up on the blog. Thank you to everyone who is stopping by and reading. Thank you for leaving a comment and thank you to everyone who has emailed me. It is truly a wonderful treat to get a message from home! This first picture is a view of the back of the ship. The dock is gated and guarded by UN soldiers, so after driving down a long driveway, passing 2 gates, this is the first view of the ship that you see.

No comments: